/breakfastsENGLISH BREAKFAST IDIOMS!
1. I don't need your advice on how to do it - I've been doing the same thing for years! So don't try to teach your grandmother to ____ eggs.
2. John's clever and will know exactly what to do to bring this to a successful conclusion. So don't worry. He'll bring home the ____
3. I'm full of ____ today! I slept well, got up early and feel very energetic!
4. Little Mary MUST have broken the vase, but she looks completely innocent, as if ____ wouldn't melt in her mouth.
5. Albert is rather annoying and not my cup of ____ at all!
6. "I need money to pay the taxi fare. Have you any money on you?" No, sorry, not a ____ !
7. "Are you cold? Shall I turn up the heating?" No, thanks - I'm as warm as ____ !
8. John is very generous and gives me lots of gifts. I know he's a criminal but I won't report him to the police. I know which side my ____ on!
9. Yes, I lost the money at roulette, but it's no use crying over ____ .
10. Good Lord! Are you never satisfied! What more do you want? Do you want ____ on it?
This authorization is simply required to validate that you only participate once. The only information stored from your profile is your Facebook ID.