Fill the gaps. ONLY ONE answer is correct.
1. Why ... at 5pm yesterday?
did you stop working
were you stopping working
have you stopped working
2. Hello, we finally meet! I ...
haven't seen you since two weeks!
haven't seen you for ages!
haven't seen you since a long time!
3. Have you ... ?
met Mary recently?
spoken Mary recently?
just seen Mary recently?
4. Please be quiet! ...
I try to do my homework!
I'm trying to do my homework!
I've tried to do my homework!
5. Has Graham ...
been living here long?
been leaving here long?
lived here for long time?
6. When you resign, I'll ...
take over your job.
over take your job.
overtake you're job.
7. I ... your glass is empty, madam. Can I get you another drink?
8. Have you ... a horse?
9. Sorry, I can't serve you any more!
You've had far too much to drink already!
You had far too much to drink already!
You've drank far too much already!
10. Do you think ... songs helps improve your English?
This authorization is simply required to validate that you only participate once. The only information stored from your profile is your Facebook ID.