WATER idiomsWater water everywhere, yet not a drop to drink!
1. He got into hot water because he ridiculed his boss during a speech.
2. He's gone to a watery grave.
3. His argument doesn't hold water.
4, The Warwick Arms is my watering hole.
5. He's a fish out of water in this job.
6. Yes, Marie and I had an affair a while back, but now it's just water under the bridge.
7, She's always being criticised about her behaviour towards men, but it's just water off a duck's back.
8. Boring? He's as dull as ditchwater!
9. Jane rarely actually comments on anything, but still waters run deep.
10. The committee haven't made a decision yet - they're just treading water.
This authorization is simply required to validate that you only participate once. The only information stored from your profile is your Facebook ID.