Expressions with TURN (2).
TURN - expressions you should know, or learn.
1. At first, Mary was a supporter of the President, but then she turned ___ him
2. At first, their marriage was fine, but then things began to turn ___
3. I could tell the child was lying because she turned ___ when questioned
4. I'm very tired, so think I'll turn ___
5. The ugly duckling turned ___ a beautiful swan
8. The proverb says One good turn ___ another.
9. The boy stole the pie when the shopkeeper's ___ turned
10. I told him the extremely bad news but he didn't turn ___
This authorization is simply required to validate that you only participate once. The only information stored from your profile is your Facebook ID.